ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM Batteries have high cycling capabilities, are remarkably charge-receptive, and are necessary for ‘start/stop’ vehicle applications. The Absorbed Glass Mat design is 100% leak and spill proof because the Electrolyte is permanently held in the glass mat separator instead of free flowing within each cell. Oxygen recombination reduces water loss and reassures maintenance-free performance. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM Batteries have longer life expectancy in traditional vehicle applications, due to a maintained pressure on the plates which significantly reduces the amount of active mass lost from the grid. ACDelco Professional Automotive AGM Batteries also have a 36 month Free Replacement Period. PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: Battery posts, terminals and related accessories contain lead and lead compounds, chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Batteries also contain other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer. Wash hands after handling.
- High density negative paste, improves performance and increases battery life
- Enhanced life alloy/Silver Calcium stamped alloy increases cycle life and improves performance
- Calcium lead positive grid, maximizes conductivity and allows for low resistance
- Robust envelope separator with puncture resistant back, allows for increased acid circulation and prevents shorts. Improved acid circulation, helps the battery to remain cool, and extend battery life
- Vent cap design that resists acid leakage